Saturday, January 28, 2017

Brides of Kentucky

This is a collection of three of my earlier books, Raining Fire, Hogtied and A Place of her own. All set in eastern Kentucky. I remember making the trip up to the Cumberland Gap, then over to the Cumberland Falls and then up to the Lexington area where I visited with an old friend. Paul and I lived in Kentucky for two years while he attended Asbury Seminary. Naturally the place had changed and was more built up.

One of the exciting aspects of the trip was to actually walk on the Wilderness Road used by Daniel Boone. I was fortunate enough to have a park ranger give me a tour when the park was closed down for some renovations. In the first book, Raining Fire, the opening scene takes place at Indian Rock, which I was able to walk up to and see. The ranger told me the legend of how the rock got it's named. You'll have to read the book to find out what happened. hehe

Brides of Kentucky releases in a few days. I hope you enjoy.
Here's a Link to Amazon to order your copy today.
And Here's a Link to Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment